San Sebastian - Gipuzkoa Film Commission offers film, television, photography and advertising production companies a whole range of personalised and free services to facilitate the implementation of their projects.
- Processing of permits for filming in public spaces.
- To help you fill in the application properly, we provide you with a production guide.
- We help in the processing of filming permits with certain private agents.
- We help to find the location for your filming.
- Link to production companies, entities and professionals from the audiovisual sector. We have a directory of audiovisual companies and professionals.
- We offer useful and necessary information to carry out any filming project.
- Register as a professional.
- Sustainability advisory service.
Game of Thrones Territory. Much more than sea and mountains…although it is a small region, you will find a diverse range of locations in San Sebastian-Gipuzkoa. Cities, rural areas, etc., you will find everything you need for filming in San Sebastian-Gipuzkoa.
In San Sebastian-Gipuzkoa, you will find an excellent industry that has won more than 25 Goya Awards and you can rely on the ENTIRE VALUE CHAIN OF THE AUDIOVISUAL SECTOR: devising, production, post-production and distribution.
Investments in Basque and Spanish productions are given a 35% deduction in Corporate Tax and 45% if the project is filmed in Basque. Foreign productions that are filmed in the region will obtain a 35% deduction for expenses in the Basque Autonomous Community.
EXEMPTION FROM MUNICIPAL TAXES
In some municipalities of the region, there is an exemption from municipal taxes for the reservation of parking spaces or for occupying public roads, as is the case of Donostia-San Sebastian.